1st chapter
Sometimes I like to walk trough London while is raining outside and think about nothing. My name is Elly. I am 17 years old, tomorrow I am 18, if someone cares. I have black short hair, green eyes. My original color was blond, but I wanted to change something in my life. My figure is not bad, I think. I was born in Galway. It‘s big Irish city. When I was 10 years old we moved to London. I love it in here, but Ireland is Ireland. It’s still my home. I wasn’t popular there and I am not popular here, but I have some real friends. My two best friends are Lola and Leo. Lola is my classmate. She has deep red hair in shoulder length, green eyes. She was born here in London. She lives just with her dad. Her mum died before 5 years. She lives near to my house. When we were on a concert of Red Hot Chili Peppers we met Leo. He is tall and thin. He has dark green eyes just like me and dark brown hair. Leo is 19 years old. He works in H&M like seller. I love this store and sometimes Leo brings me some clothes. He is sweet to me. One time he says to me that he love me, but he was really drunk so I don’t know what to think about it. He is very good guy and perfect friend. He told me that he has surprise for me on my birthday. I am so excited. Last year he took me on H&M show to Paris. It was amazing. Oh! And I forgot on something. Leo has twin. His brothers name is Billy. They look like one. I don’t know what I feel when I am with Billy. He is damn hot (just like Leo), but he has something dark inside. He is like evil twin and Leo is the better one. Leo was always the good one, but Billy was the worst one. He always made some bad problems. I heard that now he is in jail. I heard that he was caught with drugs. Leo don’t want to talk to me about him. In simple term- they hate each other. I don’t know why. I don’t know when they started to hate each otcher, but I know one thing- Leo don’t want to say it to me! Whenever I say something about Billy he just rolled his eyes and he is quiet. I don’t like it! I must found out what is going on!

No comments:
Post a Comment