Thursday, October 4, 2012

Twins

2nd chapter


















The 22nd of September

Birthday

I hate this day. Noone cares that I am 18 already. Just my grandparents Lola and Leo. My parents are to bussy. They won’t notice that their child has birthday. Whatever, I have 18 just one so I must enjoy it, right? My alarm clock was ringing at 7:30. No! School, today? My “friends“ at schol would be so “nice“ to me because I have 18. They think I am going to invite them on my party. If I have a party I will never invite them and anyway I am not going to have party. After schol I am going shopping with Lola and then we are going with Leo look on my surprise. Lola know what is it! I hate surprises and they know it!
„What he has for me?!“ I begged. Lola just laughed. „Come on!“ I begged again.
„I can’t tell it. If I tell you Leo will kill me.“ she throw a strict view for me. I frown. In schol it was awful! When I saw Nicky Kaleman walking straight to me I just pray to god, to give me a power to won’t kill her.
„Hi Elly.“ she said gaudy. She looked at Lola and made a terroble view on her. Keep calm Elly! Keep calm!
„Hi Nicky . What do you want now?“ I snapped. Nicky stretched her face in surprise.
„I just wanted to say happy birthday, but like I can see you don’t care for it.“
„You guessed it!“ I laught and walk on with Lola away from her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment